Rental Suit Agreement
Please review the full rental agreement prior to submitting your order form.
- Once the order form is received for your rental, an invoice will be emailed out to you. Please be prepared to submit your payment immediately once you receive the invoice. (Failure to do so may cause delays in shipping and receiving the rental suit)
- Rental suits are 'As IS' there will be no alterations provided for rentals.
- Rental fees will be invoiced using Square,
- A valid credit card must be on file for potential late fees and lost or damaged suits.
- Should you decide to cancel prior to ship date you have 2 options. (Receive full refund or get a in house credit for future rentals or purchases)
- Should you decide to cancel your order after the suit has been shipped no refund will be provided.
- Rentals are not transferable are for one athlete and one show unless extension fees are paid in advance for an additional show.
- A 3 week extension can be added for another show rental as long as the shows are back to back. A 50% off discount will be provided off the suits listed rental price for the second show.
- Suit will be mailed out once rental and shipping fees have been paid in full. We ship all suits using USPS priority 3/5 business days unless otherwise specified. Suits will be mailed out 14 days out from the competition date provided in the rental form.
- Last minute rentals can be accommodated however extra costs may incur, USPS Express 1/2 business days will be used instead of priority.
- The rental suit must be returned within 7 days from the competition date provided in the rental form. The suit should be returned in same condition Please wash suit according to provided care instructions prior to returning the suit. (All suits are subject to a one time $50 cleaning fee if returned unwashed.)
- Should we not received the suit within 14 days, the credit card on file will be charged the full listed sale price of the suit.
- Should any damage occur to the suit while in your possession. The credit card on file will be charged the full listed sale price of the suit.
- What are considered damages? If the suit is returned and its in an unusable condition. For example, if the suit its ripped or torn in anyway. Any obvious damages preventing from being able to rent the suit again.
- If the rental suit is not returned by the allowable 7 days of the contracted show date a $20 late fee per day will be applied to the credit card on file.. Should the suit not be received after 14 days the full listed sale price of the suit will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Discounts are available. Ask for more details.