Please review the full sales agreement prior to submitting your order form.
- All online orders are time sensitive once the forms are sent in for review. Once the form is received an invoice with the quoted price will be send out. Please be prepared to submit your payment immediately once you receive a payment request. (Failure to do so will push your production date back, which in turn push your shipping date back without notice.)
- We do not start or reserve any orders without payment.
- All deposits or payments are non refundable in the event you decide to cancel after payment has been made. (A credit can be provided for a future purchase or rental)
- Please order a minimum of 6 weeks out from competition date this will allow us to make sure that we have a spot reserved for you. Ideally, 10+ weeks out is the time frame you are looking at when it comes to ordering your suit. Again remember spots are limited due to all suits are custom made by me (Jess.)
- If you are in need of a rush order please contact me directly at email@example.com to verify that it can be accommodated. What is considered a rush order? Any orders placed with less that 6 weeks out of competition date. Note that additional fees will be added to the price of the suit. Should my schedule allow it please make sure that the correct measurements are provided because there may not be any time for alterations.
- "Online Orders Only" Please make sure accurate measurements are provided in your order form. If you are unsure of what measurements or how to properly take your measurements please contact me directly for consultation. I can guide you through on how to take your measurements. Also this would be a perfect time to bring up any additional questions or concerns that you may have about your suit or design.
- Any alterations required prior to competition date on the order form are free. Alterations requested after the competition on the order form will be charged an alteration fee.
- All shipping costs will be added to your invoice, We ship all suits using USPS priority 3/5 business days mail, unless otherwise specified
- All invoices are emailed out by Square,
- PayPal is available a method of payment. Personal checks are acceptable for local orders only! No work will be begin until your check has cleared the bank. (Keep in mind it may take up to 7 days for checks to clear) In the case we get a returned check you must pay with cashier's check and a $25 fee will be added to the new invoice.